Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The end is only the start

Why do we assail one just becuase we feel it is for the right reasons? Why do we feel as though we should settle down with what we've been herd and not the truth. Behind every persons deceitful smile is tales of loss, deception and heart brake, with out these things we most likely wouldn't be the people we are today, i can grantee you i wouldn't be. Ive had people who helped me through a lot and i thought they accepted me but instead they really let me down. At the same time, it was good that they did, because it was that final push to me figuring out myself but I wont spread any thanks to them. All of this with them its just dead memories. I probably feel the best i have in a long time as a person. The last 3 years have been an awakening for me. Im standing up for my morals, standing up for myself, but the flip side to that coin is that there is always something inside of me that's going to make people feel like im the dirt under there nails. For most of my life, i tended to base my opinion on myself by what people thought of me. As ive become stronger, i learned to be happy in my own skin and accept that there are fucked up things about me. Ive come to realize We are what we are, we just waste and we ruin and we corrupt, and we destroy, we are our own worst enemy, we are going to be the end of the earth and no one seems to give a shit. The human race is depleating itself of the simple pleasures in life and that everyone is now fake. Fake meaning people, society, everyone, is now pretending to be someone else. We are a disease put on earth and this is the reality of life. We kill ourselves, and or others, because they do not know what is going on in the real world because they are so wrapped up in the world politics and media, they hide reality from people because it will scare them. People are the #1 cause of destruction on this earth and this needs to change, but the sad fact is, we can't people are so unaware... well, Ignorance is bliss I guess...
Not to be so negative, life has picked up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment