Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why, why, why does the world have to revolve around me?

Im am sick and tired of everyone coming to me with there problems and then having to let them down because i don't have a fucking answerer. I can’t even deal with my own problems let alone yours. Don't get me wrong, i do care but serious your all humans work that shit out for your fucking self. Im sick of holding my tongue and not being able to say what i want to because it will offend or up set someone, i don’t care anymore because i just want to tell it how it is. I mean, its my life and ill live it the way i want to live it. I mean if i cant do that i might as well be in jail or better yet if i cant live how i want to live i might as well be dead.

This is for real and this time i mean it, no more been kicked to the ground and putting up with everyone else shit. I now feel as though I don't give two shits about you or anybody else or what you think. For all of you who already think i have changed and dislike me you just going to think ive changed even more and if you have any problem with it

Kranke essen Ihr Herz….

No comments:

Post a Comment