Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Ship That Never Sinks, Well So They Say.....

Every were i look im seeing Friendships and Relationships falling to pieces, including my own for that matter. It brings me to think, am i doing something wrong?

But i have noticed some of the people who have caused this are "jumpers"
Jumpers is a term i have come up with for people you jump from best friend to best friend or from group to group. This could happen yearly or monthly or even possibly weekly. Me personally I don't like jumpers, im not one my self. But i guess if there happy doing what they are doing, there life is gonna suck! If that makes any Sense at all.

As for relationships WTF is going on with mine. TOTAL GAYNESS that's what!
All it does is brings me down and makes me angry. Im assume im not the only one out there
that's having relationship problems, after all like my sister said it seems like it is "brake up season"

No comments:

Post a Comment